Waffles

These breakfast waffles are absolutely delicious and really filling which is amazing because I have long days as a med student and I need my breakfast to sustain me for a long time. The waffles are super easy and require such a minimal amount of ingredients that there really isn't a reason not to make them. Plus these are super eco-friendly because you're recycling your old bananas that are too ripe to eat as anything other than waffles. The amazing ripeness of these bananas provide an incredible natural sweetener, so this breakfast is not only delicious and filling but also amazingly healthy. I strongly suggest eating them with some maple syrup and heated blueberries, you can thank me later! PS: this recipe makes 10-12 waffles.



Ingredients:

- 2 or 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups of buckwheat flour (you can also use all-purpose but I find buckwheat to be more filling)
- 4 cups of non-dairy milk (I use GF oat or coconut/rice)
- you also need a wafflemaker for this recipe

Step 1: Mash your bananas in a big bowl

Step 2: Whisk in your eggs. Combine the rest of the ingredients in the bowl gradually until having acheived a smooth consistency.

Step 4: Place 1/4 cup of batter in your wafflemaker and smooth it out. Cook as your wafflemaker indicates.

Enjoy with family and friends, appreciate the joy you
created!

Comments

Popular Posts