Zucchini muffins

Hi! This is the first post of my pack lunch series. I want to post a few lunchbox ideas because I make all my lunches as going to the uni cafeteria is pretty much impossible as I'm always unsure of how the  meal was prepared and if I can actually eat it. However, after some time you can have some trouble coming up with some ideas and you can quickly lack inspo. So here are a few ideas of meals that can be prepared quickly the night before. These zucchini muffins are really delicious, I usually have them with a green smoothie and a peach or nectarine, it's a really yummy and filling lunch.


Ingredients:

- 2 cups of GF flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tps baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 zucchinis, grated

Step 1: Grate your zucchini into thin strips. Preheat your oven to 180°C.

Step 2: In a mixer, first beat the eggs. Then add in all your other ingredients and mix together until the batter is smooth and homegenous.

Step 3: Place 1/4 cup of batter in round muffin tins and bake for about 15-20mins, until they are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when you poke them.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts