Sweet potato smoothie bowl

Hi guys! I haven’t posted anything for a really long time because I’ve had really important exams and I’m happy to say that I’ve done really well and that I’m going to university next year! 
During the summer holidays, I’m doing a cleanse in order to let my system rest and restore for a little while and to reboot. This sweet potato smoothie bowl is one of the highlights of the cleanse and I’m sure you’ll love it (don’t worry I too was slightly dubious at first, I mean, sweet potato??) 


Ingredients:

- one medium sized sweet potato
- a banana
- a peach
- 1 cup of your dairy-free milk of choice (adjustable according to consistency)
- your favorite smoothie bowl toppings

Step 1: Cut up the sweet potato in cubes and steam it for about 20 minutes, until soft. 

Step 2: Combine the cubes, the banana, the peach and the milk in a blender. Blend until smooth and add milk to acheive the consistency of your liking. 

Step 3: Sprinkle your toppings and enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts