Banana Bread

As a little girl, I used to eat banana bread all the time. Banana was my favourite fruit and anything that could be derived from banana was dessert heaven. My brother inherited of the same love. When we both stopped eating gluten, we had a hard time finding a really good recipe. This is the best banana bread made yet, so I really hope you enjoy it!


Ingredients:

- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- chocolate chips
- walnuts

Step 1: Preheat your oven 180°C. In a large bowl, mash the bananas.


Step 2: Add the eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and coconut oil. Beat until you have a homogenous mixture.


Step 3: Add the rice flour and beat again. Then add your chocolate chips and walnuts. 


Step 4: Add the mixture to your greased pan. I put a bar of chocolate in the middle before cooking but that is totally optional.
Cook for 35 minutes, let it cool for a bit and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts